We are happy to announce the "ComparisonTips Product/Brand Comparison Article Writing Scholarship Program" for the Students of the United States of America, Canada and the United Kingdom. Every year ComparisonTips will give one student a scholarship worth 1000$. If you are a high school graduate or an undergraduate student, we highly encourage you to give it a try.
If you can execute your thinking, idea into writing, you are most welcome.
WHO CAN APPLY
This is an open scholarship for all the students of the United States of America, Canada and the United Kingdom. I repeat students only from High School, College, and University.
Every student can take part in. Just write something wow to impress us.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the ComparisonTips Scholarship, you must fill out the application form. The form is linked below.
Firstly write an article of 1500 words minimum. The article should be written by you and submit it to us. Use Microsoft word doc/google doc file. If you have any website, add the URL also. If you don’t have one, don’t worry.
Write a unique, creative, And informative article. It will be posted on our site (Not every article, only quality articles). I hope our visitors like the article.
Now you have 2 options:
1. Publish the content on any of your personal blog page linking our home page https://comparisontips.com/. Then mail us the blog link with submission. (More Proffered option, indeed)
2. Or If you don’t have any personal blog site, you can attach the article with submission to letting us know you don’t have any blog.
We will only accept product vs product, brand vs brand, or any comparison posts.
You can check our site for content ideas/content structure. Still, if you can't find a topic, don't hesitate to shoot us a mail with the subject: Need some content ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some examples:
Tea Vs Coffee: A Never Ending Battle
BRIDGESTONE VS MICHELIN: THE NERVE-WRACKING BATTLE BETWEEN THEM
LIFTMASTER VS CHAMBERLAIN: WHICH GARAGE DOOR OPENER IS BEST FOR YOU?
Submit your article at email@example.com with the subject “ComparisonTips Article Writing Scholarship Program.”
- Full Name
- Name of the School/College/University
- Your Area of Study
- Proof you are a student. (Copy of student ID, .edu email address, or any kind of proof that you are the student of that Institute)
If you have any questions, shoot a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very busy, but we will get back to you 100%.
HOW ARE THE ARTICLES JUDGED
Our editors will shortlist some of the articles, and it will be posted on the web. The article with a higher response (Social Share, positive comments, backlinks) will be the winner.
- Applicants must be 18 years old.
- Applicants must be a United States of America, Canada, or United Kingdom High school/College/University Student.
- We will not accept any non-English articles, Period.
- We will own the article copyright, Period.
DEADLINE AND WINNER SELECTION
Submission deadline is November 30, 2021
We will announce the winner on December 31st. 2021
WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
HOW WILL THE SCHOLARSHIP BE AWARDED
Winner will receive the award through student account, wire transfer, Cheque, PayPal, or Payoneer.
$1000 award for 5 months ($200 each month from the declaration of the winner).
Note: This is a yearly scholarship program, next submission will start from January 1st,2022
We take privacy very seriously. We can assure you that your information will be safe. So guys, what are you waiting for?? Start writing ASAP.
Writing Guide You should follow:
- Your tone should be personal, opinionated, and conversational. Use short sentences. Draw "Attention" with a unique punch line or using statistical data. Intrigue Readers to continue. Moreover, please use less passive voice while writing...
- Don't form any paragraph consisting of more than 2/3 lines... If it hampers your natural flow, then write naturally and then break it down while you do the revision.
- Your audience will be North American, so try to adopt the tone, which will seem familiar to your reader. To do that, you can follow blogs that target that region and take resources, understand, and follow those blogs tone.
- Just remember no fluffy lines.